Sunday, October 5, 2008






We went to Keremeos today and had fun plus got to see some new sights. We saw an unusual vine that was growing on a pole and arcoss the wires. I thought it looked like a person.
We also saw Red Bridge which was a train bridge that was later converted to a car bridge. It was neat and of course I had to drive across it!
We also saw lots of fruit stands! But this one was by far the best. It had lots of old cars and tractors on display and all decked out with pumpkins. I don't know what my attraction to pumpkins is but I do love them. I also took a picture of the moon tonight, it was beautiful over the lake but I am afraid it means it will be colder than it has been. I have published more photos on http://www.flickr.com/photos/31136695@N04/?saved=1 if you would like to take a look.

No comments: